Growing Up Formula Powder, Suitable from 12 to under 36 months old
pHF-W (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein)
Upgrade NESTLÉ® NAN® PRO 3 Formula contains pHF-W (partially hydrolyzed whey protein) and 2HMOs ^:
- Studies show that pHF-W resulting from Nestle’s unique hydrolysis technology can reduce allergenicity of cow milk protein1, while being easy-to-digest.2.
- Carefully select 2’FL & LNnT which are commonly seen in mother’s natural lactating secretion. Studies show that HMOs help support immunity3.
Allergy prevention is very important for babies, they have higher risk of cow's milk protein allergy as their immune system is not fully developed. Upgraded NESTLÉ® NAN® PRO Formula is inspired by mother's natural lactating secretion, it consists of pHF-W (which contains patented tolerogenic peptides♦) and 2HMOs^ that in turn can help babies to build a healthy immune foundation.
Formula Milk Switching Schedule
Batch Information Tracing
Scan the QR code at the bottom of the tin can to learn more about batch information.
^2’FL & LNnT (Types of HMO, not sourced from breastmilk). Per 100 mL of prepared formula contains 39 mg.
♦ Patent published as US 100 92 633.
⬛ At least 66% of the plastic in the lid and scoop is now produced from sugar cane.
- Bourdeau, t., et al. (2021) Nutrients, 13, 3011
- Billeaud, C., et al. (1990) European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 44(8), 577-583
- Puccio, G., et al. (2017). Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterol Nutrition, 64(4), 624-31.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastmilk is the best.